Acoustical Wall Baffles
ALPRO® Wall Baffles are factory assembled, modular units of formed perforated metal skin, reinforced by structural components, containing encapsulated acoustical pads.
ALPRO Wall Baffles may be hung vertically or horizontally, providing an affordable solution for any space where noise abatement is required.
ALPRO Wall Baffles are available in 3 corrugation patterns and finished in your choice of standard or custom color matched powder coating.
Features & Benefits
Metal Facing Material Options
- Aluminum: .032″ thickness in stucco-embossed or smooth surface
- Steel: 22, 24 or 26 gauge thickness, G-90 galvanized smooth surface
- Perforated metal skins may be corrugated or flat
- Acoustical media is 2” thick, 2# density fiberglass encapsulated in black PVC
- Baffles ship complete with mounting hardware
- Standard baffle thickness is 2″
- Custom thicknesses available from 1″ up to 6″.
Internal stabilizers are required for baffles over 48” long. The exact quantity and spacing of stabilizers will depend on material thickness and baffle design.
Data on Acoustics
AAMA 2604 Powder Coating Finishes Download PDF
AAMA 2605 Powder Coating Finishes Download PDF
Green By Design
- Products contribute to LEED® certification
- In-House Finishes
- Biodegradable pre-treatment and powder coating (no phosphates)
- No hazardous waste
- No VOC’s
- No Heavy Metals
- Reference our sustainability page for more information.
Wall Baffle Installation Options
FLUSHMOUNT INSTALLATION OPTIONS
OFFSET MOUNT INSTALLATION OPTIONS
TUNNEL MOUNT INSTALLATION OPTION
Corrugated Wall Baffles
Industrial Noise Solutions Brochure
Cleaning & Maintenance