Gordon products provide innovative performance and can earn additional LEED points above the standard requirements set by LEED.
Products shipped from our plant are engineered to fit and reduce field cutting during installation.
- Fewer indoor air quality problems
- Less scrap and debris – cleaner work environment
- Less noise pollution caused by field cutting of materials
- Maintain comfort and well-being of workers and occupants
Factory finished products shipped from our plant eliminates field painting.
- Prevents odorous and irritating air contaminants
- Introduces no hazardous waste
- Contributes no VOCs
- Maintains comfort and well-being of workers and occupants
1LEED® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Green Building Council.
The LEED® Certification Mark is a registered trademark owned by the USGBC and is used by permission.
Gordon’s State-of-the-art Powder Coating line produces highest quality powder coated surfaces while also contributing to our sustainability drive:
- No heavy Metals used in pre-treatment
- Processed water is fully compliant for introducing into waste stream
- Extremely efficient use of powder coating through reclamation system reducing powder wastage
Environmental Product Declaration (EPD): Aluminum
Environmental Product Declaration (EPD): Steel
Life Cycle Assessment (LCA): Aluminum
Life Cycle Assessment (LCA): Steel
CHANGING LIVES for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
Gordon is a humble supporter of Evergreen Life Services (ELS), a charitable, non-profit organization that provides a full range of professional services to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities (IDD). Many of the individuals served by Evergreen are eager to work and earn money. Gordon supports the cause by providing opportunities for meaningful employment.