Suspended or Mounted Corrugated Acoustical Metal Baffles
ALPRO® Ceiling Baffles are factory assembled, modular units of formed perforated metal skin, reinforced by structural components, containing encapsulated acoustical pads, which provide an affordable solution for any space where noise abatement is required.
ALPRO Wall Baffles are available in 3 corrugation patterns, finished in your choice of standard or custom color matched powder coating and may be hung vertically or horizontally.
Features & Benefits
Metal Facing Options
- Aluminum – .032″ thickness in stucco-embossed or smooth surface
- Steel – 22, 24 or 26 gauge thickness, G-90 galvanized smooth surface
- For Vertical Ceiling Baffles, Backer Panels are made of the same metal as the face and provide total encapsulation of the sound absorptive material and enhanced acoustical performance.
- Perforated metal skins may be corrugated or flat
- Acoustical media is 2” thick, 2# density fiberglass encapsulated in PVC
- Baffles ship complete with appropriated mounting hardware
- Aluminum framing members provide the skeletal structure of the baffle.
- Standard baffle thickness is 2 inches, with custom thicknesses available from 1 inch up to 6 inches.
Internal stabilizers are required for baffles over 48” long. The exact quantity and spacing of stabilizers will depend on material thickness and baffle design.
AAMA 2604 Powder Coating Finishes Download PDF
AAMA 2605 Powder Coating Finishes Download PDF
Green By Design
- Products contribute to LEED® certification
- In-House Finishes
- Biodegradable pre-treatment and powder coating (no phosphates)
- No hazardous waste
- No VOC’s
- No Heavy Metals
- Reference our sustainability page for more information.
Ceiling Baffle Installation Options
FLUSHMOUNT INSTALLATION OPTIONS
OFFSET MOUNT INSTALLATION OPTIONS
ANGLE MOUNT INSTALLATION OPTIONS
EYEBOLT INSTALLATION OPTIONS
HORIZONTAL TUNNEL MOUNT INSTALLATION OPTION
Mounted Corrugated Ceiling Baffles
Suspended Corrugated Ceiling Baffles
Industrial Noise Solutions Brochure
Cleaning & Maintenance