ALPRO® AVIAR fully engineered custom ceiling system
ALPRO® AVIAR is a fully engineered ceiling system that combines soaring decorative expression and optimal acoustical performance. Versatile in concept, AVIAR may be flat, curved, vaulted, sloped, or undulating in a free form, according to the designer's vision.
ALPRO® AVIAR integrates an extruded aluminum suspension system with corrugated metal panels, acoustical backers, and perimeter trims. 100% in-house fabrication assures perfectly installed fit and finish, and flawless color match of all components. Even sprinklers, air distribution and lighting may be incorporated for a complete, fully integrated system.
Let ALPRO® Acoustical Systems’ design professionals help you realize your vision for a uniquely expressive and functional design.
Features & Benefits
- Aluminum Panels – Perforated or non-perforated
- Aluminum panels may be installed in any interior or exterior environment
- Steel Panels – These panels are recommended for interior applications in potentially high abuse areas (i.e. gymnasiums)
* Call factory for limitations.
- Aluminum – 0.032″ thickness in stucco-embossed or smooth surface
- Steel Panels
- 22, 24 and 26 gauge thickness
- Smooth surface, G-90 galvanized
Panel Installation Options
- Face-attached panels
- Lay-in panels
- Perimeter options
- Gordon’s Contura Perimeter Trim
- Wall angles
- Acoustical Pads
Data on Acoustics
AAMA 2604 Powder Coat Finishes
AAMA 2605 Powder Coat Finishes
Therapeutic Powder Coat Finishes
- Penetrations for electrical devices
AVIAR Signature Projects For Ideas & Inspiration
Wall Angle Profiles
Perimeter Trim Profiles
Perimeter Trim Section
Perimeter Trim Isometric
Perimeter Trim Custom Fabrication
Cleaning & Maintenance