ALPRO® Wall Baffles are fully factory assembled, modular units of formed perforated metal skin, reinforced by structural components, containing encapsulated acoustical energy absorbing material.
ALPRO® Wall Baffles may be hung vertically , or may be suspended horizontally like a cloud.
ALPRO® Wall Baffles provide a fast, cost-effective method for controlling reverberant noise in existing facilities, and are ideally suited for use in water treatment or other industrial facilities, natatoriums, hospitality areas, auditoriums - any space where reverberant noise is a problem.
ALPRO® Baffles are finished in your choice of standard or custom powder coat colors. Post fabrication powder coating assures total coverage of all surfaces for maximum protection from attack by moisture or airborne contaminants.
Features & Benefits
Metal Facing Material Options
- Aluminum: .032″ thickness in stucco-embossed or smooth surface
- Steel: 22, 24 or 26 gauge thickness, G-90 galvanized smooth surface
- Backer Panels are made of the same metal as the face and provide total encapsulation of the sound absorptive material and enhanced acoustical performance.
- Perforated metal skins may be corrugated or flat
- Acoustical media is 2” thick, 1.5# density fiberglass encapsulated in PVC
- Baffles ship complete with appropriated mounting hardware
- Aluminum framing members provide the skeletal structure of the baffle.
- Standard baffle thickness is 2 inches, with custom thicknesses available from 1inch up to 6 inches.
Internal stabilizers are required for baffles over 48” long. The exact quantity and spacing of stabilizers will depend on material thickness and baffle design.
Data on Acoustics
AAMA 2604 Powder Coating Finishes Download PDF
AAMA 2605 Powder Coating Finishes Download PDF
Therapeutic Powder Coat Finishes Download PDF
Green By Design
- Products contribute to LEED® certification
- In-House Finishes
- Biodegradable pre-treatment and powder coating (no phosphates)
- No hazardous waste
- No VOC’s
- No Heavy Metals
- Reference our sustainability page for more information.
Wall Baffle Installation Options
FLUSHMOUNT INSTALLATION OPTIONS
OFFSET MOUNT INSTALLATION OPTIONS
TUNNEL MOUNT INSTALLATION OPTION
Corrugated Wall Baffles
Cleaning & Maintenance