Lockdown® Panel Security Ceiling System
Grid Based Ceiling System with Snap-in Panels
Cel•Line ceilings have been selected for security, safety, and accessibility by the New York State Office of Mental Health for their patient standards guide.
Features & Benefits
Heavy gauge steel or aluminum security ceiling panels lock into the security ceiling grid, restricting system breech and concealment of contraband
- Perforated security ceiling panels with acoustical media provide noise control
- Factory finished components
- Quick and easy installation compared to drywall systems:
- One trade installation
- Shorter installation time helps shorten project schedule
Panel Size Options
- 24″ x 24″ or 24″ x 48″
- Metric sizes available
Panel Material Options
- 18 gauge galvanized steel
- Optional .040″ aluminum
- Square bulb .020″ Heavy Duty Steel Grid System
- Standard security white finish
- Exposed Torx® Tamper Proof security screws
- Class A rated fiberglass sound absorbing pads, wrapped in fire retardant black polyethylene, in densities and thickness to meet project requirements
- Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC): 0.80-1.00 (varies by perforation pattern and acoustical media)
- Sound Transmission Class (STC): 40-44 with available metal and composite backers
Lockdown Ceiling Accessories
LockLite Security Ceiling Light fixtures are designed to integrate with Lockdown security ceiling systems. Lockdown LED light fixtures for recessed applications are available 24” wide with lengths of 24” and 48”.
Security Ceiling Access Panels are designed to provide efficient and secure access to critical areas for infrequent access.
Security Ceiling Access Doors are designed to provide efficient and secure service access to critical areas for frequent access.
SECURITY AIR DISTRIBUTION – DIRECTIONAL DIFFUSER & RETURN VENTS
Lockdown Air Distribution provides directional air intake and return ventilation for Security Ceilings.
Spacer Grid are metallic-coated-steel grid units that provide an air cushion between security ceiling panels and sound-absorptive pads that act to improve sound absorption.
- 24″ x 24″ wire panels
- 0.5 lbs / piece
Backer Panels are formed non-perforated panels that lay-in to the backside of Lockdown® perforated security panels to aid in improving STC between rooms or multi-floor facilities
AAMA 2604 Powder Coating Finishes Download PDF
AAMA 2605 Powder Coating Finishes Download PDF
Therapeutic Powder Coat Finishes Download PDF
Medical + Psychiatric* Applications:
- Adult + juvenile wards
- Patient rooms
- Common areas
* Lockdown® is also marketed as Integrum Metal Snap-In Panel Security Ceiling in psychiatric applications and is currently under evaluation by the New York Office of Mental Health for their Patient Safety Standards, Materials and Systems Guidelines.
- Airport detainment areas
- Schools + universities
- Casino money counting rooms + detention areas
- Transportation terminals
Security Solutions Brochure
Lockdown Air Distribution Brochure
LockLite Surface Mount Lighting Brochure