Data Center Partition Wall
The Gordon Data Center Wall Partition is a demountable partition, providing a clean, secure barrier between equipment corridors and the data center hall. This modular design, data center wall partition is a non-progressive design, engineered to be easily assembled from only one side, with the head track attaching directly to the Gordon DG 1.5/1.5M/3.0/3.0M ceiling grid. In addition to being durable and structurally sound, the installed cost of Gordon’s Data Center Wall Partition is comparable to a finished gypsum board wall, but without the contamination associated with taping, floating, sanding, and painting inside the white space.
- Modular, in standard 4’ (nominal) width partition wall panels to match grid array
- Light in weight, easily handled components
- Engineered for rapid installation…8-10 times faster than drywall construction!
- Demountable partition
- Non-progressive, wall construction allowing for removal of 1 or more partition wall panels from any location along the wall structure, thus facilitating equipment move-in or relocation
- Adaptable modular design to allow for multiple panel types (Structural polycarbonate, metal face over honeycomb-core or composite, solid polycarbonate). Standard panels are 16mm (5/8”) thick.
- Class A rated components for flame spread/smoke generation
- Extruded aluminum wall top, bottom, and panel-to-panel trims
- Snap-together wall panel trims allow for easy installation and may be screw-attached for maximum security
- Extruded aluminum wall partition start channels and 90-degree corners
- Finish: aluminum extrusions are etched and Clear Anodized
Gordon Partition Wall – Consolidated Set
O & M Manual (Imperial)
O & M Manual (Metric)
Gordon Partition Wall Specifications
Cleaning & Maintenance