Snap-in metal battens are utilized to create vertical and horizontal reveals. Snap-in battens can be either powder coated to match the column covers skins offering a cohesive look or powder coated in a contrasting color for a unique look.
Gordon is recognized as a premier manufacturer of metal column covers (metal column enclosures, beam wraps, & column surrounds) for the interior and exterior construction specialty market. Gordon metal column covers are competitively priced, easy to install, and fabricated with the highest quality materials, making Gordon the best choice to meet your metal column cover needs.
Features & Benefits
Gordon offers many different metal options to meet your design criteria.
- MILLENNIUM ® – .063″ thickness or 18 gauge steel
- Backlighting available
- Aluminum – .090″ or .125″ thickness
- Galvanized Steel – from 18 gauge up to 14 gauge
- Mechanical & Textured Stainless Steel – from 18 gauge up to 14 gauge
- #4 Directional Brushed
- #6 Directional Brushed
- #8 Mirror
- Random Orbital
- Random Anti-Graffiti
Contact Gordon for other material types and thicknesses.
Consider MILLENNIUM® for backlighting applications.
- Quarter Round
- Half Round
- Full Round
- Oval (Elliptical)
- Square / Rectangular
- 14″ Aluminum
- 18″ Stainless Steel
- Before Stacking: 12′-0
- Combination of Reveals
- Access Doors
- Column Collars / Rings
- Guard Rails / Hand Rails
- Polycarbonate Light Diffusers
- Sound Deadening Tape
- Speaker Panels
- Studs and Tiebacks
- Top Caps
AAMA 2604 Powder Coating Finishes Download PDF
AAMA 2605 Powder Coating Finishes Download PDF
Therapeutic Powder Coat Finishes Download PDF
Wood Look Finishes
Mechanical & Enhanced Finishes
Green By Design
- Products contribute to LEED® certification
- In-House Finishes
- Biodegradable pre-treatment and powder coating (no phosphates)
- No hazardous waste
- No VOC’s
- No Heavy Metals
- Reference our sustainability page for more information.
MILLENNIUM® Column Cover Specifications
Cleaning & Maintenance