Gordon Cleanroom products model LG-15 is a 1-1/2″ face ceiling grid designed to meet the exacting standards of light to intermediate duty cleanroom applications. Grid members are fabricated of extruded aluminum for maximum structural integrity and corrosion resistance, even in harsh environments. Aluminum assembly clips simplify installation and require no special tools to attach grid components. Factory-applied gaskets provide an airtight seal between cleanroom and interstitial spaces when compressed by the weight of filter modules, light fixtures and blank panels. LG cleanroom grids are also available in 15/16″ (LG-10) and 2″ (LG-20) face widths.
Optional hold-down clips are available to secure blank panels in the grid.
NOTE: Gordon does not recommend grid systems for use with fan powered modules (FFU’s). Consider Gordon rod-suspended grid systems for FFU applications.
Extruded Grid Components
- 6063 T-5 aluminum alloy
- Clear satin anodized for harsh environments
- Pearl White Antimicrobial powder coat
Factory Applied Gaskets
- Closed-cell polyethylene foam, 2# density
- Fungus-resistant (Method 508.1 Mil Std 810-C)
- Flame-resistant (FMYSS #302; burn rate 4” per minute)
- Color: Off White
- Contact factory for custom gasket availability
Grid Layout Modules
- 2′ x 4′
- 2′ x 2′
- Metric or custom module sizes can be provided
LG Application Guidelines
- Appropriate for cleanrooms designed to: ISO-7 (Class 10,000) or higher
- Use ducted terminal filter modules
- Use cleanroom standard size filters and light fixtures
Suspension And Load Data
- Minimum 12 gauge hanger wire (furnished by others)
- Hanger Wire Spacing:
- 4’ o.c. for panels up to 5 lbs. per square foot
- At all 4 corners of filter module and light fixture location
- Load test recommendations outlined in the brochure should not be exceeded, nor should the components be deflected more than 1/360th of their span.