Soft Point Contura is an extruded aluminum trim that creates a unique decorative
appearance at the perimeter edge of floating "cloud" ceilings.
Positive locking splices with a setscrew attachment and thumb screw connectors
insure a tight joint between sections. A special Twist-In clip simply rotates
into the clip boss wherever grid attachment is required and is field attached to any
manufacturer's grid system. Soft Point can be factory cut to your exact
specifications, corners are mitered and shipped with corner clips for field assembly. Corners
are welded corners and can be fabricated in inside or outside configurations.
- Aluminum Extrusion: 6063 per ASTM B 221 and ASTM B 221 Metric
- TC-2 Hanging & T-Bar Connector Clip
- Contura Splice Pat with Set Screws
- Thumb Screws
- 8" width x 3" high x 12' length. Custom lengths are available.
- Welded corners
- Custom widths can be created.
Green by Design:
- LEED® 1 credits available
- 59.4% recycled aluminum extrusions
- 51.6% pre-consumer content
- 7.8% post consumer content
- In-House Finishes
- Biodegradable pre-treatment (No phosphates)
- No hazardous waste
- No VOCs
- No heavy metals
- Reference our ECO•Solutions brochure for more information
- Acrylic Water Base "Wet" Paint
- Custom and Standard Powder Coats
- Specialty Powder Coats
- ACROSTATTM Antimicrobial
1 LEED® is a registered trademark of U.S. Green Building Council